If you experience a WRK issue that prevents you from being able to complete a wrk assignment, and you’re unable to resolve it with your WRK provider, our WRK cancellation policy may be applied in certain circumstances.
Eligible WRK cancellation scenarios
You may request a WRK cancellation for situations generally falling into one of three categories:
- The WRK provider fails to provide reasonable work environment for the WRK offer (ex: unsafe, animals in the property, weather conditions depends on type of wrk etc. ) - WRK team will inspect & validate every finding you will provide with the WRK provider.
- The WRK offer contained material misrepresentations.
- WRK provider engaged in misconduct.
WRK may accommodate your request for a credit. WRK does not tolerate any misconduct, misrepresentations or unprofessionalism from the WrKr.
WRK may impose disciplinary actions, including suspension or removal, as a result of any violation of WRK’s terms and conditions or values.
WRK provider may file chargebacks related to service provided in case of dissatisfaction or any other related cause.
•The moment chargeback has been received, we will automatically deduct the amount from your bank account until your case is resolved by WRK C\S team.
- Upon receiving the chargeback, WRK will conduct an investigation.
- If necessary, WRK will contact WRK provider to obtain further information.
- WRK may contact the WRK team member to obtain further information.
- The chargeback investigatory process may take a significant period of time, including, up to six months after the filing of any chargeback.
- WRK’s determination shall be final and complete. If WRK concluded against the chargeback, then no refund will be processed. If WRK concluded in favor of the chargeback, a C/S member will contact you for the credit procedure.